[CM] new CM-2.4.0 problem

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:32:23 -0800

hmm. it seems as if the problem has to do with a clm package identifier.
i tested in cmu before i made the tarfile and it built fine. i even loaded
clm and cmn first.
do you have clm loaded before you load cm.lisp ?? it doesnt seem so from
your trace and
maybe its picking up an old cm fasl with a clm symbol in it.
maybe you should delete all the cm binaries and try building again.