[CM] uh-oh

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:40:10 -0600

>  I rebuilt everything using Rick's latest CM package. Alas, some things
>headed south again. The CLM/Snd stuff is broken again, but weirder is

your CMN example also works fine in my CMU image (18d) with CLM and CMN loaded.
I tried the example both compling and loading and also evalling from Xemacs.
It works both ways --  i get a .cmn file and a .midi file.

So im stumped. i think ill re-put the tarfile im using on the ccrma server again, maybe i didnt copy it over correctly or something.
check in an hour or so -- i wont message the group.

i dont knwo whats going on with the snd segmentation error. i dont refernece any snd or clm internals.