[CM] cmn and accidentals

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:23:52 -0700

> I tried to play with the -bounds variable to no effect.  Even using sharp-bounds,
> instead of my own definition, doesn't do anything.

I changed define-accidental slightly so that it would use setf
rather than defvar -- in the old form, calling it after the
initial load was a no-op (hooray for defvar).  Beyond that,
I'd need to see your code -- I'd base a double accidental
on something like double-flat -- make the "x1" (third)
element .5 or so, and room should be allocated for it.

> suppose i define some functions for use in my score (and I might wnat to reuse them)
> I would like eto put them in a separate file and call that file in my 'score' file.  How?

I assume "load" or "compile-file" and "load" are what you want.
To embed the code in cmn, include (in-package :cmn) at the start.