CLM locsig question

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 12:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

use the :channels keyword argument to wiht-sound. The following example
will write test.snd in stereo at 44100 sampling rate.  stereo left-to-right
is defined as degree 0-90, ie think of it as the fromt segment of a
"quadraphonic" (4 speaker) space: 0-90-180-270, but clm is very forgiving
so probably does an appropiate modulus for the specified number of channels.

be sure to read the help on with-sound -- it has lots of other keyword
arguments

(with-sound (:output "test.snd" :channels 2 :srate 44100)
  (fm-violin 0 1 440 .1))