Code Warrior and CLM

marco trevisani marco@woof.music.columbia.edu
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:14:56 -0500

At 09:05 -0500 4-11-1997, Rick Taube wrote:
>>Code Warrior). I am wondering if what comes in some developers magazines
>>and books called "Code Warrior Lite" is enough.

It could be. What you're not allowed to do with the lite version is to
create new projects, but you can play with existing examples projects,
fully working. Using it in clm you dont have to make you're own project, so
it could work.
The only thing to find out is: when a project compiles a new  instrument it
updates the project with the new name of that instrument. Will be this
considered as new project? I dont think so, but who knows what they think
at metrowerks....best is to give a try.

link for downloading is

http://www.metrowerks.com/products/cw/lite/

marco