snd/clm news

To: cmdist bil
Mon, 22 Dec 97 08:57:51 PST

I've added an envelope viewer/editor to Snd -- Edit
Envelope under the Edit menu. Also with much help
from Juan Pampin, the Snd recorder begins to work
with the newest OSS (we actually are getting input!).
Also a first stab at a port to the Sun, thanks to
Volker Kuhlmann.  Also, the fft frequency axis is
now draggable.

Formnt-r added to CLM to make it easy to change the
formant radius at run time.  Juan Pampin suggests
the formnt generator be named formant -- I was
using Julius Smith's name for the thing from
Sambox days, but it begins to look old-fashioned.
Unless someone hollers, I'll change the name.

A few of Larry Troxler's many CM/CMN bugs have been
pushed around diligently -- I'll tackle this more
earnestly soon (it's the holidays, and so on).