Problem running example file in DOS CLISP

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:08:13 -0500 (EST)

Any idea what I could be doing wrong here? I've been having problems getting
the "linked-to" item-stream option to work, and I find I have the same
problem with an example file in the CM distribution. I'm using CLISP in DOS,
installed as per the web page instructions. Here's what happens:

---------------
> (stella)
Hang on a second...

Type ? for help.

Stella [Top-Level]: load \cm\doc\examples\linked-t.cm
Stella [Top-Level]: open temp.mid
Stream: #<File: "TEMP.MID">
Stella [Top-Level]: list
Top-Level:
     1. #<MERGE: Mode>
     2. #<ALGORITHM: Bass>
     3. #<ALGORITHM: Chords>

Stella [Top-Level]: go 1

Focus:     Mode
Type:     Merge
Objects:  2
Start:    unset

Stella [Mode]: mix
Mix objects: (<cr>=Mode)
Start time offset:(<cr>=None)

*** - #<RANDOM-NOTE-STREAM Bass-Line> is not a named item stream.
The following restarts are available:
R1 = Return to Top-Level.
R2 = Exit Top-Level.
1. Break>