clisp/cm

Rick Taube hkt@zkm.de
Sat, 24 Sep 94 06:25:11 GMT+0100

E.G.Newton writes:
>No such luck.  This doesn't work in clisp/dos.  My uneducated guess is that

Maybe you are forgetting to quit the editor before attempting to exit lisp??  To exit from clisp when
inside the editor, first use the QUIT command to return to the clisp prompt, then use the EXIT funtion:

	Stella [Top-Level]: quit

Charlie Baker writes:

>-Aaron (areece@merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote about clisp/cm:
>>(stuff deleted...) Also by
>>the way, csound.lsp compiled fine this time, but when I tried to output to
>>.sco, I got a bunch of garbage.  It looks like binary data - umm, it isn't
>>_supposed_ to do this, is it?  Midi-file output works fine, though.
>>
>>Regards,
>>-Aaron (areece@merle.acns.nwu.edu)

>I ran into the same problem when I tried clisp to run cm on our sun (I went to akcl/gcl)
>Thg problem seemed to be in the format to file commands of clisp.... don't remember exactly what

If someone would send me a simple fail case I'll figure out what's going wrong.
	-hkt