[Artful-Design] TV begins next week -- (4/1) Wednesday 1pm PDT

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 25 13:46:23 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I hope this finds you safe and well wherever you are.

Artful Design TV (COVID-19 Edition) will begin next Wednesday (4/1) at
1pm California time (PDT, UTC-7) and will continue weekly at that
day/time.  To join, tune in from this URL:

     https://artful.design/tv

As Zoom meeting IDs and other details may change, please always join
from the above URL.  Additionally, there will be an archive of recorded
episodes (also accessible from the above URL).

     What: Artful Design TV (COVID-19 Edition) weekly series
     When: (starting 4/1) every Wednesday 1pm PDT (UTC-7)
     -------------------------------
     Where: https://artful.design/tv
     -------------------------------
     Who: Everyone is welcome
     How: I have a plan / we'll figure it out together

Take good care of yourself and others -- and see you onscreen,
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- a book for the engineer with a soul --
https://artful.design/
~~~