[Artful-Design] Artful Design TV (COVID-19 Edition) -- a Zoom series

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 17 21:36:40 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well during these strange and uncertain times.

Very much in response to the circumstances, you are warmly invited to
tune in (via Zoom) for a multi-format, interactive, weekly series
encompassing artful design, music, coding, critical making with helpings
of history and philosophy, and life check-ins for all participants. No
experience needed; it's free and all are welcome.

Each week we will explore a topic/prompt, have a conversation, and
attempt a collaborative activity, like group audio programming (what
could go wrong?) or maybe mass humming over Zoom (where everyone can
sound equally lo-fi!).  We will have virtual fireside chats with guests,
and we will take time to check-in with one another.

Join us -- for Artful Design TV (COVID-19 Edition)!

Sign up here (and share this with others who might be interested):
      https://artful.design/tv

Stay well and see you onscreen,
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Co-founder, Smule
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- a book for the engineer with a soul --
https://artful.design/
~~~