[anet08banff] Friday, April 11 jam session

Álvaro Barbosa abarbosa at porto.ucp.pt
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:07:01 -0000

Hi Chris and everyone,

I will take my laptop (maybe two) and I would love join an improvisation set. You can see me rehearsing with a Full version of my system at http://www.abarbosa.org/work.html

Cheers,
Álvaro

-----Original Message-----
From: anet08banff-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU [mailto:anet08banff-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU] On Behalf Of Chris Chafe
Sent: segunda-feira, 24 de Março de 2008 23:21
To: anet08banff@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Cc: Adams, John; Rogers, Allyson
Subject: [anet08banff] Friday, April 11 jam session

Hi attendees:

We're collecting up the likely jammers participating in the Friday night
session / concert. This is a sort of mega-band that we want to form on
the spot.

Please respond to the email group from this message if you --

--will have along a computer that can be used for the mega-band,

--want to play in the band

--and / or can entice a remote partner into the session. It would be
great if you can mention who that would be.

John Adams and Allyson Rogers are compiling the available machines and
players' names.

Thanks,
Chris