[mus422] Music 422 - Announcements

François Germain fgermain at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 20:25:56 PST 2013

Hello class,

Here are several important announcements about the class, please read
them all.

- Late policy for homeworks: Homework will always be due on Friday at
1pm. 3 free late days are allowed (with hours rounded up to the next
day). Late homeworks beyond this will not be accepted.

- Sign-up sheet: As you may have remarked today, we'll have a sign-up
sheet go around the class each week, to check for attendance (counting
for 10% of your grade). It is your responsibility to make sure your name
is on it each time, so please come to me after class if you didn't get
the chance to sign it.

- HW1 released: The homework 1 material is available on the website
under the tab "Material" in the folder "Homework/Homework 1".
Exceptionally, there are printed hard-copies in the mailbox of the class
on the second floor of the Knoll (same floor as the classroom).

- OH survey: To arrange the office hours at a convenient time for
everyone, please fill up the survey: http://doodle.com/dx4tndgrrrhripvg
Please indicate ALL the time slots that fit your schedule. Don't take
into account the dates, just the times.

- Python tutorial: the Python tutorial will take place next Tuesday
(15th) at 6pm at the CCRMA classroom (same place as the class). We'll
also briefly talk about the submission process on coursework and the
CCRMA resources.

Have a nice weekend,
--
François Germain

Teaching Assistant / PhD Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University