[mus422] Project Meetings -- Please sign up ASAP!

Marina Bosi mbosi at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 24 14:19:13 PST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for sending in your proposals.  Here is what I received:

AAAAC-3
Jennifer, Tim, Mayank, and Colin

AKA Codec
Antonio, Austin, Kevin

Use of Stereo Redundancy And Huffman Encoding for Data Rate Reduction
Jonathan, Wendy, Sam

MDCT Audio Coder Enhanced with Huffman Coding and Block Switching
Wei, Ye, Haiying

(Please double check and let me know if I forgot anything or I made any
mistakes J)

I would like to spend about 30 minutes early this week with each group to
listen to your baseline coder, go over your proposal goals and answer any
questions you may have about the final project.  The time slots I have
available are:

Monday February 25, 2013

1:30- 2:00 pm

2:00- 2:30 pm

2:30- 3:00 pm

Tuesday February 26, 2013

1:30- 2:00 pm

2:00- 2:30 pm

2:30- 3:00 pm

Wednesday February 27, 2013

12:00- 12:30 pm

12:30- 1:00 pm

I will block them off on a "first-come-first-serve" basis so please let me
know your preferred times ASAP.  (If none of the times above work for you,
please e-mail me to see if we can work out an alternative.)

I look forward to very productive meetings with you all!

Marina