[mus422] [Music 422] IMPORTANT: Carpooling to Dolby

François Germain fgermain at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 13 11:49:09 PST 2013

Hello,

Here are some important things about Friday's trip to Dolby. *_Please
answer ASAP!!_*

_*For everyone:
*_* Could you please give me your phone number in case of problems. My
phone number is 650-798-4422.
* The meeting place will be *_in front of the CCRMA building_* (the
Knoll), where the class is held *_at 8am_* for a departure *_at 8:15am_*.

*_For those who have a car:_*
* Can you***_confirm_* you'll be able to drive to Stanford and then to
Dolby on Friday?
* Please let me know *_how many people_***you can fit in your car.
* Any particular circumstances to take into account in the case we could
spare a driver/car.
* Special request: let me know if your car could fit a bike in.

*_For those who don't:
_** Do you need a ride _to_ Dolby and/or _from_ Dolby
* Any particular circumstances to take into account

*_For those who are not coming:
_** Enjoy your Friday morning

Best,

--
François Germain

Teaching Assistant / PhD Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University