[mus422] HW code submission notes

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:48:09 PST 2010

Hello Music 422 Class,

Colin wrote:
> Hey Craig, do you want me to just send my python code via email to you?
> eg, What's the preferred handin method?

The most preferred method for Python code submission from the
homeworks would be to email them to me (Marina might also
like a copy, but I will be sending them to her after collecting all
of them in any case so she that can see how you are progressing).

HW submitted on paper is due in class on the day that it is due (day
after class on the Dolby week, of course).  For example, HW 1 questions
1 & 2 are easier to do on paper, since there is no coding involved.

HW submitted to me by email (such as python code) is due at 11:59:59.9 p.m.
on the day that it is due.  In case you want to utilize the time loophole,
non-code HW sent by email should be in PDF format (either scanned
in Black & White (not color or grayscale) ,or output from some word processing
program in PDF).  Late HWs should be sent via email so I can precisely
calculate
how many points to deduct...

-=+Craig