[mus422] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Music 422 - HW7 - Listening Test

Colin Raffel craffel at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 25 12:10:21 PST 2010

Here is mine, too.  It's web-based (so the files load a bit slow
unless you are on the same network as the file!).  To run it, put all
three attached files in a folder, then put all of your audio files in
the folder.  One file MUST be reference.something (eg reference.wav)
or it won't work.  The script uses that as the reference and
randomizes the rest.  No other setup is needed - just make sure all
files are in the same folder.  Also make sure that one of your coded
files is a 3.5 khz low-passed reference, to comply with the MUSHRA
requirements.  When the user submits, the results are just dumped out
- it could send via email or to a mysql database or something, but
that would require more setup.  Here is a demo:

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~craffel/422/mushra/index.php

-Colin