[mus422] Project Proposal Due Today Feb 19, 2010

Marina Bosi mbosi at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:31:39 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

Just a gentle reminder that you should send me your project proposal by
the end of the day (Feb 19, 2010).  Thanks to all of you who already sent
it!

As I mentioned before, I would like to meet with each group for about 40
minutes to discuss your proposal and address any questions you may have.
Please be prepared to "show me" the baseline coder you selected for the
final project and a few SQAM excerpts (including castanet, harpsichord,
German male speaker) at 256 or 128 kb/s per channel.

Please sign up for one of the following time slots (first-come,

first-serve):

Monday February 22, 2010:

1-1:40 pm

1:40-2:20 pm

2:20-3:00 pm

Thursday February 25, 2010:

1:50-2:30 pm

2:30-3:10 pm

If your group has a conflict with the times above please let me know ASAP
so we can try to arrange for a different time.

I look forward to productive discussions with you and to "hearing" some of
your (preliminary) results....

Best,

Marina

Marina Bosi

Consulting Professor, Department of Music

Stanford University

Computer Center for Research in Music and Acoustics

The Knoll,  660 Lomita Court

Stanford, California 94305-8180, USA

http://ccrma.stanford.edu

mbosi at stanford.edu