[mus422] craigwindow.py

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:06:13 PST 2010

Hi Music 422 Class,

Here are solutions to windowing (tell me if you find any errors).

Included are three implementation of the Kaiser-Bessel Derived window,
with Katarina's usually running the fastest by a percent or so.

Also included are generalized solutions for both odd and even window
lengths for the Sine and Hanning windows which satisfy 50% overlapping
of windows which I will explain on Friday.

And finally, there is a function called ColaMirrorTest() which can be
used to verify that a symmetrically centered window will have a
constant 50% overlap-add result (asymmetrically centered windows have
to be split into two symmetrically centered windows based on each side
of the window to use with this implementation).

-=+Craig