[Music 155] Office hour and Presentation on Wednesday

Hongchan Choi hongchan at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 21 00:20:02 PST 2012

Hello All,

Hope you're doing great with the project! For your last minute help, I will
hold office hour from 11 to 1pm on the third floor tomorrow.
Also we do not have a regular class(1-3pm) on Wednesday - instead we'll be
meeting in the evening(8-10pm).

Please be ready to present your work in the Listening room:
- Load your project-related media files (audio, video) in your local folder.
- If you have worked on the templates(Ardour, After Effect) provided,
please prepare your Ardour project and a stereoscopic video that will be
played by qjadeo.
- If you used other methods, please let me know what you are doing by
replying this email so I can help you with the setup.

We reserved the room from 7pm, so you are welcome to come early and
rehearse your presentation.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to talk to me!

Hope it helps,
Hongchan

--
Hongchan Choi

PhD Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~hongchan