[Music 155] important: a new AE template and a tutorial posted

Hongchan Choi hongchan at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 17 15:46:31 PST 2012

Dear All,

I just posted a revamped After Effect template and a tutorial for it. With
this template:

  - You can have fullscreen video without distortion.
  - You can preview your stereoscopic work on the fly without
full-rendering.
  - You need only one rendering process.

You can check out the details here:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/155/resources/AE-template-3DTV.html

I believe this will fix our problem on video distortion, but feel free to
let me know if you have any doubt.

Best,
Hongchan

--
Hongchan Choi

PhD Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~hongchan