[Stk] Noise-like Sound?

Perry R. Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Sun Apr 11 08:34:03 PDT 2021

Recipient email invalid, so I’ll just reply to the list.

All demos?  Did you try the super simple examples in the examples directory?

There are a couple of very simple sine wave ones that you should try.  If that’s noisy, then it’s definitely compiling incorrectly.  If sines are ok, then try some others.

If it’s all noisy, Can you capture just one second of the sound and send it to the group?

Prc

from MyiPhone