[Stk] Help using QT creator and the stk

Carlo Sarli carloernestosarli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:23:22 PST 2017

Hello,
For my 3rd year project at university I’m attempting to create a simple soft synth in QT creator using the stk.
I have designed my interface using qt and I have worked through some of the tutorials copying the .h and .cpp files into my project.
To make it simpler than tracking down dependencies and to try and see if i can resolve some problems i have with the MUTEX class i wanted to compile the library and use it with qt creator.

I compiled the library with the ./configure and make commands and added the .a file to my project in qt but I can’t seem ti be able to use it. My include statements all return errors so I’m guessing i need to do something to link it properly or my include statement are wrong.

I tried following some tutorials on the qt doc and to follow some threads on stack overflow but no luck so far.

On a side note,   I picked up C++ and QT just recently as I always mainly used java in my course so i might ask some stupid questions :) thank you for your patience.

I am on a mac currently but i can have access to a windows machine if necessary.

Thank you very much for your help.

Carlo

P.S.
Is there a way to search through the archive other than opening every single thread? thanks again :)