[Stk] Disaggregation Algorithm

Michael Feldman michaelfeldman at ymail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:17:36 PDT 2016

Hello All,

I am researching a topic on disaggregation algorithms and I was hoping to get guidance from the community.

I would like to find/create open source version of audio search within a population audio set. Something similar to Shazam app.

The goal is to have find function. It will be able to submit a population MP3 file. And small MP3 sample file that is short. And the delivery system will find times in population that the original sample occurred.

So for example if you submit "I have a dream" speech as the population. And then submit one of the times he said word "dream" so the output will show the time that was sampled and other times it was repeated and with how much deviation (or ideally just sample another person saying "dream" and it will find those instances).

Thanks,
Michael