[Stk] New release and maintenance

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:42:46 PDT 2016

I did a couple of diffs and found that the commit best matching the
tarball is fb50d69e084.  (The one before the latest PR merge.)

I did an annotated tag with the release comments and put the commit
date back to Feb 22  (same as the commit.)

Should be good now.
https://github.com/thestk/stk/releases

Steve