[Stk] New release and maintenance

Ariel Elkin arielelkin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:36:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Several bug fixes and improvements have been accumulating since v4.5.2,
it'd be good to draft a new release.

Also, two pull requests need to be reviewed:
https://github.com/thestk/stk/pulls

And issues have also been accumulating:
https://github.com/thestk/stk/issues

As far as I'm concerned, I can (as always) provide all the support needed
for iOS, but I don't have (at this stage) the required background knowledge
for maintaining an STK project on OS X, nor a Linux or Windows machine for
development.

So I think it would be good if we clarify who is responsible for dealing
with new issues, pull requests, and overall maintenance. This would make
maintenance and development more efficient in the long term.

Ariel