[Stk] Does very low/high frequency damage your ear?

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:21:45 PST 2015

But apparently people can 'hear' microwaves:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

<<The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect
or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation,
spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks
are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any
receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons
working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These
induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave
auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with
shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. >>

Protect yourself:
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat