[Stk] question: why the demo can not play in a loop?

Xiufeng Wang wangxf at nmsu.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:15:21 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I downloaded stk4.5.0, I found the demo in projects folder and modified the main() function in demo.cpp into a normal function. So that I can call the function by this two lines:

char *argv1[] = { "de", "Rhodey", "-or", "-if", "D:\\bookert.ski" };

demo(5, argv1);

IT is OK if I just call the function once. But it plays only one time if I call the function in a loop like below:

while(1){

char *argv1[] = { "de", "Rhodey", "-or", "-if", "D:\\bookert.ski" };

demo(5, argv1);

}

I just want it to play a song again and again. Please help me figure out how I can do it, Thanks!

Frank