[Stk] How can you have a large amount of polyphony with STK?

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Aug 22 05:08:16 PDT 2015

If it was just a sinewave, then the SineWave class is the answer (it creates a static sine table).  But in the case of the FM instruments, the table is often not sinusoidal.  So, I don’t have a quick fix for that.

I don’t see why loading very small tables should cause a crash.  It is likely some other, potentially related, issue or bug.

—gary