[Stk] STK on Cocoapods

Ariel Elkin arielelkin at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:33:32 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

I’m happy to announce that the STK is now fully supported by Cocoapods:
https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs/pull/11719#event-120256797

Cocoapods is a dependency manager for Objective-C and Xcode projects, very similar to Ruby Gems or Python’s pip.

If you have Cocoapods already installed, all you have to do is add this line to your Podfile:
pod 'STK', '~> 4.5.1’

and then run pod install.

More user info here:
http://guides.cocoapods.org/using/using-cocoapods.html

More developer info here:
http://guides.cocoapods.org/making/making-a-cocoapod.html

I’ve updated the iOS read me accordingly.

The last commit we made (renaming SKINI.msg to SKINImsg.h) was not part of 4.5.0 and was crucial to integrating with Cocoapods (see https://github.com/CocoaPods/Core/issues/121). Because Cocoapods only pulls specific git versions of repositories, I added a 4.5.1 git tag for that patch (which also makes sense in terms of semantic versioning).

Cheers

Ariel

Begin forwarded message: