[Stk] .msg extension

Perry R Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Thu May 1 20:56:09 PDT 2014

Hey Ari,!

That decision was made about 1000 years ago
(actually in 1992/3, when I very first dreamed
up the idea of a text-based MIDI extension).
The reason it's not a .h is that there was already
a SKINI.h, and I wanted a place to store the
message tables that could potentially be
swapped out easily.

Let me register my disdain for IDEs that only
accept specific state-approved file extensions.

But, that being said, I wouldn't be opposed to
renaming it

SKINImsg.h or SKINI.msg.h

Gary??

PRC