[Stk] proposal for stk git repository layout

Felipe Sateler fsateler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 06:19:48 PDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Stephen Sinclair
<sinclair at music.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> So, still to deal with is how RtAudio and RtMidi should be handled.
> i.e. as separate projects or what.. I'll leave that for a little
> later, as it is after midnight now ;)

Debian distributes rtaudio and rtmidi as libraries, and we get the rt*
sources from their respective home pages. I think the best option is
to have separate repos for all three, and stk can include them as
submodules, given that there are other users for Rt* besides stk.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler