[Stk] Improving support for iOS

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 25 06:00:21 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Okay I have re-written my master branch to reflect all previous releases of STK.

https://github.com/radarsat1/stk/commits/master

This can become the new STK master branch if you think it is good.
Given a bit more work I could change Author Name+Email and commit
dates to reflect who worked on the releases and when they were done,
but that might be a bit pedantic ;)  (This information is in the
README files in any case.. although the exact release dates are
unknown.)

I considered putting placeholder files in the Release and Debug
directories but opted not to, since we'll just fix this problem in the
next version and I don't really expect anyone to try too hard to build
the old versions from git.

Steve