[Stk] mailman reply behaviour for this list

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 09:38:05 PDT 2013

On 11/09/2013 17:21, Ariel Elkin wrote:
> I'd suggest moving the list over to Google Groups:
> https://groups.google.com/

Oh please don't! I have no end of problems with that, not least because
my ISP (virginmedia) in effect prevents me from accessing them directly
because it uses Google mail itself (the https is the smoking gun), and
any time I try to access google groups I am redirected to log into
virginmedia. The usernames and passwords never match up. I use
Thunderbird for all my email; it gives me a perfectly good "reply to
list" button, and I recommend it to everyone.

Richard Dobson