[Stk] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Wah-wah filter?

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 7 18:44:02 PDT 2013

Hey Perry,

It's great to see this wah pedal getting around.  I use it often and
have been quite happy with it.  The only thing missing to my ears is
the electronic noise and potentiometer scratchy sounds. :-)

- Julius