[Stk] Wah-wah filter?

Perry Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Sun Oct 6 16:54:39 PDT 2013

OK,

Here's the ChucK project that implements and tests a simple
2nd order resonator modeled after Julius' experimental CryBaby data.
I use the ChucK ResonZ, because it takes .freq and .Q directly.
It will take a touch more work to get that translated into parameters
for the STK BiQuad or 2Pole, but totally doable.  Q is just Freq/BW,
so with a little experimentation it should be easy to derive a radii[]
array to use instead of the Qs[] array I use.

(Gary/Others, maybe we should fold ChucK's ResonZ,
BPF, HPF, and LPF back into STK???).

Next i'm going to hook it to a MIDI pedal to control it.   Enjoy!!

PRC