[Stk] Xcode template for the STK

Perry Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Thu May 16 16:13:36 PDT 2013

OK gang,

I converted all .raw files that STK uses into .wav files with the absolute
minimum 44 byte header.  They're all at 22k mono, but for some, which
are only one period (ahh, eee, impulseN, etc.), a sample rate doesn't
make much sense.

I've dropped them all as a .zip file into :

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~prc/NBody/

as STKWavSources.zip

Note that if you edit them and somehow resave them as raw, they
need to be byte-swapped back to bigendian and saved without a
header.  Your editor will likely add extra to the header if you re-save
it as .wav.  I know, it's a pain.

The reason I dropped STKWavSources.zip into the NBody directory,
is that elsewhere there you could find the original 44k mandolin body
impulse responses, if that's what you were looking for to begin with.

Enjoy!!

PRC