[Stk] pkg-config file

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Wed May 9 17:23:21 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I badly need a pkg-config file for STK, since I wrote two project who
use it. Writing m4 macros for the autotools is not much fun. It's much
simpler when the upstream package has a .pc file so that we can use
pkg-config to get the compiler and linker flags without pain.

Here is a .in so that the autotools in STK generate a .pc file out of
it. You should add "stk.pc" to the list of files in the call to the
AC_CONFIG_FILE macro in the configure.ac file.

I tried to make that file installed, but it seems like I don't
understand how to specify install rules the way STK is currently
packaged. That means that each distro's packager will need to install
this file manually, unless STK's packaging is fixed.

======================== stk.pc.in =========================
prefix=@prefix@
exec_prefix=@exec_prefix@
libdir=@libdir@