[Stk] STK with Xcode

Ariel Elkin arielelkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 02:26:34 PST 2012

Hi Josep,

Most compiler errors are due to Xcode thinking it's Objective-C code. You need to make sure you've told it every one of your source files that are not part of the STK are Objective-C++, by giving them .mm as their extension. More info here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8882113/including-c-c-headers-in-xcode-4

There is an open source port of the STK that can be run on iOS, you'll find example Xcode projects here:
http://momu.stanford.edu/toolkit/

Let us know how you get on!

Ariel