[Stk] setting up stk with Xcode 4.5?

D & A foxparse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:41:58 PST 2012

Hi
No not yet. Looking into it still. Will muck around and see if I can come up with something.
There was a post on the openframeworks forum that could be useful.
To quote
"Building simple STK apps in xcode is fairly easy. Throwing all the essential source files into one folder, adding the CoreAudio,
CoreMIDI, CoreFoundation frameworks, and adding the __MACOSX_CORE__ definition is pretty much all it takes."

Though my guess is that this would not be utilising the static library libstk.a ??

Daniel