[Stk] setting up stk with Xcode 4.5?

RDT rdt at activecommunity.com
Mon Dec 3 11:38:49 PST 2012

Do you know of an example iOS App on the App Store that correctly gives attribution for both MoMu and STK?

I have to make a decision soon.

I read the comment "if you make a million dollars it would be nice if you would share"

I'm looking for something more concrete such as "if your gross revenue exceeds 50k you must pay a 9% royalty for revenue above 50k"

That figure is Adobes new model for FP premium.

Sent from my iPad