[Stk] Anyone using STK in a commercial product?

RDT rdt at activecommunity.com
Mon Dec 3 08:39:34 PST 2012

Before going all the way w/ an App that includes STK, I was wondering about the experiences of anyone else using it in a commercial product...any problems?

Is it sufficient to say "Portions (C) ..." In the first screen, and exactly whom do we name?  I have read the notes but want to be sure.

Also, is it just as easy to use MoMu or use ones own Peer connections when implementing collaboration?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad