[Stk] Error Compiling Demo projects

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 2 14:48:00 PDT 2011

Hi Chekad,

Regarding your first error, you should give more context.  What
filename is missing?  There may be a problem with the visual studio
project.  It's always harder to get things compiling correctly on
Windows, so you might be a bit on your own figuring that one out.

Regarding your second error, re "wish", this is a program that comes
with Tcl/Tk.  You should make sure wish.exe is availabe on your PATH
environment variable.

Steve