[Stk] prototyping in python?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:22:17 PDT 2011

Hi, I'm working on an a project that I intend to do using the STK, but am
hoping I can prototype the architecture in python until I've figured out
the various components and their responsibilities and dependencies. Does
anyone know of any kind of python library ( or method? ) that would let me
simulate the way callback based STK apps using RTAudio work? IE I want to
have a python master callable that gets called once per audio sample and
has a way of sending out it's results.

I've found a bunch of python audio libs but it doesn't seem like they work
that way, maybe I'm missing something?

thanks!
Iain