[Stk] Envelope initial state

Michael Bechard gothmagog at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:19:58 PST 2011

This isn't necessarily a bug, but it's messing up an algorithm of mine to find a
free note and it doesn't seem to make much sense to me as is.

When an envelope is first instantiated, the state_ variable is set to ATTACK,
which is odd because the envelope hasn't been triggered yet. If you keep your
envelope instance around after the first keyOn/keyOff, thereafter an inactive
envelope is noted by the state_ variable being DONE. I'm wondering why it was
coded this way, and if it might be prudent to change the initial state to DONE
instead of ATTACK.

Thanks,
Michael Bechard