[Stk] Sequencing with the STK

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Sun Sep 19 16:51:31 PDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Tristan Matthews
<le.businessman at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/19 Stephen Sinclair <sinclair at music.mcgill.ca>
>>
>> Perhaps STK needs a simple ring modulator example to demonstrate this
>> or something.
>
> I happen to have such an example lying around. It demonstrates how to
> process your ADC with an effect before outputting it. Maybe it could go in
> the projects/examples directory? I've attached it to this email, it's also
> on github:
>
> http://github.com/tmatth/Ring-Modulator

It's a nice example of an audio effect for sure, but in the context of
the question I was thinking of something that would demonstrate how to
simply connect two or more unit generators together, whereas this only
has a single ugen.  When I said ring modulator I was thinking about
showing a sine wave output multiplying another sine wave output, then
perhaps feeding into a simple effect like Delay or something.

Steve