[Stk] STK Stream

Chris B largowhinch at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:12:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

is it possible to open a stream and to keep it open until a new stream has
been processed? I want to acheive a consistent sound, but I change the
amplitude and the frequency of the input sine frequently. Is it possible to
stream the first sine, perform the calculation on the second one, signal the
stream that there is a new buffer and get that to him? I am using a callback
function to fill my stream with samples, and since the processing is done in
a seperate file and function, a blocking audio is not an option. Since your
help had been very helpful in the past I am asking you once again for
advice.

Sincerely, Chris