[Stk] How to RtAudio in Advanced Episode 1

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 31 12:52:13 PST 2010

Hi,

Okay if your goal is to access the sound card then yes, you can use
RtAudio for this purpose on Linux, Windows, and OS X.  However this
isn't really the right place to ask questions about networking or data
compression.  If you have specific questions about RtAudio then go
ahead but otherwise I'd direct you to a more appropriate forum.

For codecs, perhaps the music-dsp list would be a good one; for
networking, I'm not sure but there are many resources for this online.

http://music.columbia.edu/cmc/music-dsp/

Steve