[Stk] fm synthesis with stk

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:09:32 PDT 2010

Thanks Gary,

Where do you suggest I start in order to impliment a relatively simple FM
synthesis function such as that shown in the image attached?  This seems
like the kind of thing someone must have already implimented somewhere.  I
think I'm potentially in over my head but this strikes me as something an
expert would find very simple.

Thanks so much,
Francis