[Stk] BandedWG

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 31 08:29:35 PDT 2009

Michael,

I think maybe you need to send a NoteOn.
It's also quite sensitive, so you might need
to wiggle the parameters a bit to get it into
a state where it will oscillate.  Maybe
fire up the demo, wiggle the sliders (press
NoteOn too), until it oscillates, then note
those parameter values.  It's physics, so it
ain't guaranteed to make a sound!!

Oh yea, also just turn up the non-linear
feedback knob a bit, that will make it
oscillate whether you're bowing or not.

PRC