[Stk] *.wav file that FileRead can open

Emile Vrijdags emile.vrijdags at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:43:47 PST 2009

I've been using samples from

http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public/Aurora_CD/Anecoic/Farina/

they work for me. (Make sure your path is right, source is available,
use debugger to step into code to check where it goes wrong)

I've used WaveLoop to open the file, like this (some extracted lines of
code):

const char* const TEST_WAVE_FILE = "../res/anechoic samples/ALEOTTI.WAV";
WaveLoop* m_waveLoop;
m_waveLoop = new WaveLoop(TEST_WAVE_FILE);